Phleetbo Terms & Conditions
Agreement To Terms & Conditions
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent that local laws are applicable
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Site.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for you personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the content and the Marks.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site ( or any portion thereof).
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content form the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- Use the site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us an other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Attempt to bypass any measure of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interfere with any parts uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bus, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline rader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
MOBILE APPLICATION LICENSE
APPLE AND ANDROID DEVICES
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
TERM AND TERMINATION
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
INSURANCE AND MEDICARE COVERAGE AND LIABILITY
ORDERING DOCUMENTATION AND APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING REQUIREMENTS
AND PAYMENT PROCESSING
A valid credit or debit card payment method is required to schedule, confirm, and secure an appointment using our online ordering platform, mobile device application or by calling us directly. Phleetbo WILL NOT PROCESS ANY PAYMENT to the credit or debit card provided UNTIL AFTER your Phleetbo technician has successfully serviced and obtained the necessary blood specimens according to the physician ordered requisition provided. ONLY AFTER a successful blood draw had been made will your Phleetbo field technician initiate the payment process. Phleetbo field technicians DO NOT ACCEPT PAYMENTS. ALL payments and charges are handled automatically by our secure software for your convenience. Payments will post within 24 hours and show on your bank or credit card statement as Phleetbo, LLC..
If your Phleetbo field technician has asked for any type of payment please contact our offices immediately. 866-228-8416 or after hours via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
CANCELLATIONS AND ABANDONED APPOINTMENTS
Cancellations can be processed by logging into your Phleetbo account and following the cancellation instructions within the web portal, mobile device application, or contacting phleetbo directly during regular business hours at 866-228-8416 or after hours via email at: email@example.com. Cancellation fees are a follows:
- Cancellation of a booked appointment can be made up to one (1) hour BEFORE the beginning of your confirmed appointment time window with NO CHARGE to the credit or debit card on file provided by the ordering party.
- Cancellation of a booked appointment WITHIN one (1) hour before the start of your confirmed appointment time window will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of your requested service fee to the credit or debit card on file provided by the ordering party.
- Cancellation of a booked appointment at or after the start of your confirmed appointment time window will be charged a full 100% of your requested service fee to the credit or debit card on file provided by the ordering party.
- Forgotten, abandoned, denied, or refused appointments will be charged a full 100% of the requested service fee to the credit or debit card on file provided by the ordering party. Payment will be processed at the time of arrival by the Phleetbo technician to the service location and time specified and confirmed by the ordering party.
- Incorrect or undesired appointment details provided and confirmed by the ordering party (incorrect address, incorrect date, incorrect time) will be charged a full 100% of the requested service fee to the credit or debit card on file provided by the ordering party. Payment will be processed at the time of arrival by the Phleetbo technician to the location and time specified and confirmed by the ordering party.
RESCHEDULING OR MODIFYING BOOKED APPOINTMENTS
- Rescheduling or modification of a booked appointment can be made up to one (1) hour BEFORE the beginning of your confirmed appointment time window with NO CHARGE to the credit or debit card on file provided by the ordering party.
- Rescheduling or modification of a booked appointment WITHIN one (1) hour before the start of your confirmed appointment time window will be charged a fee of %50 of the requested service fee to the credit or debit card provided. Any fees collected by Phleetbo according to the rescheduling policy WILL NOT be credited toward the rescheduled or modified appointment. Rescheduled and modified appointments with be processed as a NEW confirmed appointment and charged in full according to our standard appointment fee and payment processing.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
In no event shall any Dispute brought by either Party related in any way to the Site be commenced more than one (1) years after the cause of action arose. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
The Parties agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the Dispute between teh Parties individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (a) no arbitration shall be joined with any other proceeding; (b) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and © there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons.
Exceptions to Informal Negotiations and Arbitration
The Parties agree that the following Disputes are not subject ot eh above provisions concerning informal negotiations and binding arbitration: (a) any Disputes seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of the intellectual property rights of a Party; (b) any dispute related to, or arising from allegations of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy, or unauthorized use; and (c) any claim for injunctive relief. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above , and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.